Are the pressures of everyday life leaving you exhausted and depleted at the end of the day? Are you struggling to get a good night’s rest? Modern life can be a challenge when you’re juggling competing priorities.
Sleep is an amazing barometer for what is going on in your body. Sleep is regulated via a complex set of chemical reactions throughout the day, which provide signals to your brain to wind up and down with the rise and fall of the sun.
A poor night’s sleep in itself can be a challenge. But sustained sleep disruption can be a completely different matter. Poor sleep can lead to poor food choices, or increased stimulant intake, just to get through the day. These choices, in turn, can heighten your stress levels, leading to elevated cortisol and glucose levels in the blood, the effects of which can influence your mood, weight, digestion, and much more.
Using a functional approach to your stress and fatigue, I will help you get to the root of the problem, and develop a plan for restoring your sleep and boosting your energy levels.
Working together, I can help you with:
- Identifying and eliminating any contributors to stress & fatigue
- Establishing a daily routine that promotes good sleep
- Making better food choices to calm inflammation and promote good health
- Finding ways to wind down, relax and reduce the mental burden of each day through movement, meditation and other activities that nourish the body & mind
- Building your support network of family, friends, colleagues and clinical partners
Tired of being tired all the time?
Don’t put up with constant exhaustion. I can help you establish a better kind of normal, so you can wake up feeling rested, and ready to face the day.