From the Kunzea plant also known as ‘White Cloud’, Kunzea essential oil is a beautiful gift from nature. With a slightly spicy, camphorous scent, Kunzea is a gentle cousin to the Tea Tree plant and both have similar properties. Kunzea has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to treat eczema, dermatitis and general skin irritation. It has expectorant and antimicrobial properties, making it a useful for the treatment of respiratory infections as well as blocked noses and sinuses. A gentle alternative to Tea Tree, Kunzea makes a pleasant addition to diffuser blends and is suitable for children.
- Can help to relieve muscle & joint pain
- May help treat skin issues
- Assist in the treatment of respiratory infections
- Suitable for oily skin and spot treatment
- Safe for kids and pregnancy