With a fresh, warm and woody scent, Black Pepper Essential Oil is an invigorating oil which increases energy. Black pepper can help ease muscle aches and pains, improve blood flow and circulation and support digestive health.
- Wellbeing:Stimulates and strengthens the nervous system. Recharges the batteries and good for motivation.
- Skin & Hair: Not used in skincare, but can be useful in dispersing bruises.
- Body:Eases muscular aches after physical activity. Improve blood flow and circulation. Can help with cold hands and feet. Warms and stimulates the body and assists with digestion.
Piper nigrum (black pepper) oil.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to your diffuser.
- Massage: use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100m / 3.38fl.oz carrier oil.
- Bath: add 2 to 3 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
- Shower:Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower.
- Topically:Mix 1 drop with 5ml / 0.17fl.oz carrier oil and apply to desired area.Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang.