Bergamot Essential Oil has a refreshing citrus scent with a delicate floral overtone. Known for its calming and uplifting properties, Bergamot promotes and restores communication.
- Skin & Hair: A strong antiseptic.
- Body: Can stimulate the appetite. Supports general wellbeing.
- Mind & Emotions: Promotes energy and a positive outlook.
Citrus aurantium var. bergamia (bergamot) oil.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to your diffuser.
- Massage: use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100m / 3.38fl.oz carrier oil.
- Bath: add 2 to 3 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower.Blends well with: Basil, German & Roman Chamomile, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Palamarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ylang ylang.