How many times have you started a diet, only to find yourself feeling guilty and miserable when it doesn’t work. The fact is – you haven’t failed the diet, the diet has failed you!
Nourish your body
The non-diet approach is grounded in the belief that food is something to be enjoyed – not a reward or punishment – and that we can see beauty in the diversity of body sizes and shapes. Our bodies should be celebrated, not subjected to unrealistic social expectations.
The coaching process is naturally aligned with the non-diet approach – it is a collaborative and respectful process that provides a safe container in which to unpack and explore the things that drive and influence your relationship with your body and food.
If you’re ready to throw away the scales, free yourself from guilt and restriction, and start eating intuitively and with enjoyment, I can help you on this journey.
Working together, I can help you to:
- Explore your relationship with your body, and understand the influence of societal pressures on your own perceptions and biases
- Eat intuitively, listening to to your body’s natural hunger cues
- Reframe your relationship with food, and eliminate ‘good’ vs ‘bad’ labels
- Identify the foods that nourish your body, mind and soul, and how to incorporate them into your everyday life.
- Move your body in ways that spark joy and happiness.
- Set you free to love yourself and the amazing body you live in.
Ready to love yourself?
Stop punishing yourself with unrealistic expectations. I can help you heal your relationship with food, and start loving the skin you’re in.