Hi there, I’m Youna Angevin-Castro and I am a certified integrative health and nutrition coach, specialising in women’s health.
As a specialist Women’s Health Coach, I’m dedicated to helping you navigate through the challenges of being a woman in the modern world.
My special coaching interests include helping women to:
- Manage stress and overwhelm, and regain balance in their lives;
- Solve their sleep problems and help them to get a decent night’s rest;
- Unravel the mysteries of perimenopause and menopause, and help them to find relief from symptoms such as hot flushes, anxiety and weight gain;
- Understand the importance of hormone health, and how it influences all aspects of their lives, including weight and libido; and
- Boost their mood by making good food and lifestyle choices every day.
Why I love being a health coach?
What I love about coaching is the emphasis on empowerment. Coaching is not prescriptive, which makes it different from traditional healthcare models. Health coaching is all about supporting the client to identify and pursue goals according to their own values and beliefs.
If you choose to work with me, we will work collaboratively to help you achieve your health goals. I will support you as you navigate your personal journey towards better health, and work with you create a robust network of support (both clinical and social) as you move towards meaningful and sustained transformation.
My training includes:
Are you ready to take that first step?
If you think you’re ready to start making improvements in your life, and reclaim the energy and vitality you once had, I’m ready and waiting to help you.