Hi there, I’m Youna Angevin-Castro and I am a nutritionist and certified women’s health coach.
As a specialist Women’s Health Coach, I’m dedicated to helping you navigate through the challenges of being a woman in the modern world.
As modern women, we are expected to be and do a lot of things. We are daughters, sisters, mothers, lovers, career women, problem solvers, cooks, cleaners, chauffeurs, cheerleaders…and the list continues.
For many of us, this can be stressful and overwhelming and can result in feeling tired and burnt out or even lead to ill health and disease.
My special coaching interests include helping women to:
- Manage stress and overwhelm, and regain balance and control in their lives;
- Solve their sleep problems and help them to get a decent night’s rest;
- Unravel the mysteries of perimenopause and menopause, and help them to find relief from symptoms such as hot flushes, anxiety and weight gain;
- Understand the importance of hormone health, and how it influences all aspects of their lives, including weight and libido; and
- Boost their mood by making good food and lifestyle choices every day.
Why I love being a health coach?
What I love about coaching is the emphasis on empowerment. Coaching is not prescriptive, which makes it different from traditional healthcare models. Health coaching is all about supporting you to identify and pursue goals according to your own values and beliefs.
If you choose to work with me, we will work collaboratively to help you achieve your health goals. I will support you as you navigate your personal journey towards better health, and work with you create a robust network of support (both clinical and social) as you move towards meaningful and sustained transformation.
My training includes:
- Master of Human Nutrition, Deakin University
- Women’s Health Coach Certification, Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Level 1 Wellness Coaching, Wellness Coaching Australia
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science (Psychology), University of Melbourne
- Professional member of Health Coaches Australia New Zealand Association.
- Fully insured.
Are you ready to take that first step?
If you think you’re ready to start making improvements in your life, and reclaim the energy and vitality you once had, I’m ready and waiting to help you.