Hi, I’m Youna, and I’m an accredited women’s health and nutrition coach. I specialise in helping busy women, like you, take control of their health and wellbeing.
I understand what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and bogged down by stress, and feeling like you’re sprinting a marathon that will never end.
For years, I juggled the pressures of a successful marketing career with demands of raising a family, and being the perfect wife/mother/daughter/friend. From the outside, my life seemed ideal, but behind closed doors, it was a very different story. I was drinking too much wine to unwind at night, cutting corners on nutrition just to get dinner on the table at a reasonable hour, yo-yo exercising (going either too hard, or not at all), and my hormones were out of balance.
I was stressed out, burnt out, and I felt like I was constantly letting people down. My anxieties were keeping me awake at night, and my ability to find joy was fading. Sound familiar?
Through my own journey, I learned how to manage stress, eat healthy foods that make me feel my best, and exercise in a way that is sustainable and enjoyable. I also learned how to balance my hormones naturally, without having to rely on medication.
Now, I’m passionate about helping other women do the same. As your health coach, I will be your biggest cheerleader, supporting and motivating you to make lasting changes that will improve your health and wellbeing. Together, we will create a personalised plan that fits your unique lifestyle and helps you reach your goals.
Why work with me?
As a specialist Women’s Health Coach, I’m dedicated to helping you navigate through the challenges of being a woman in the modern world.
My special coaching interests include helping women to:
- Manage stress and overwhelm, recover from burnout, and regain balance and control in their lives;
- Solve their sleep problems and help them to get a decent night’s rest;
- Understand the importance of hormone health, and how it influences all aspects of their lives, including weight, libido, mood and energy ; and
- Boost their mood by making good food and lifestyle choices every day.
Why I love being a health coach?
What I love about coaching is the emphasis on empowerment. Coaching is a personalised approach to healthcare, which places YOU at the centre. My role is to guide and support you as you identify and pursue goals according to your own values and beliefs.
If you choose to work with me, we will work collaboratively to help you achieve your health goals. I will support you as you navigate your personal journey towards better health, and work with you create a robust network of support (both clinical and social) as you move towards meaningful and sustained transformation.
- Women’s Health Coach Certification, Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- PN1 Certified Nutrition Coach, Precision Nutrition
- Level 1 Wellness Coaching, Wellness Coaching Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Human Nutrition, Deakin University
- IMPART Level 1 – Menopause Management Training Program, International Menopause Society (IMS)
Are you ready to take that first step?
If you think you’re ready to start making improvements in your life, and reclaim the energy and vitality you once had, I’m ready and waiting to help you.